Thursday, September 14, 2023

Crafty Dreams Blog Hop - Autumn Vibes

Hello Stamping Friends,

This morning we are hopping with Crafty Collaborations and we are getting the autumn vibes in high gear. 


I made a card using the All About Autumn 6x6 Specialty Designer Series Paper. The paper is doing most of the work for me. I didn't have to stamp a background or do too much. Honestly the only stamping is the greeting from the All About Autumn stamp set. I used the backside of the paper for the "banner ribbon." It is gorgeous. The paper has copper foil on one side of every sheet. It is beautiful and hard to decide which side you want to use. So instead of deciding, I used both. 

I also cut some leaves from the Autumn Leaves Dies both from the paper and cardstock. The cardstock leaves I used blending brushes and coordinating ink from stamp pads to make them look a little more realistic. 

In the die set there are a few dies that just cut into the paper (doesn't cut anything out to use elsewhere). I used the long strip of dots to add a little texture to the designer paper just under the banner. 

The greeting was stamped on vellum and I attached the vellum using glue dots strategically placed under the leaves. 

Want more autumn vibes? Well, just click on the links below to be stunned.






1 comment: