Thursday, September 14, 2023

Stampers Dozen Blog Hop - Fall Wonder


Hello Stamping Friends,

Tonight we are hopping with the Stampers Dozen blog hop. We are jumping right into fall (even though we have about a week of summer left here).

I love creating elaborate cards, but sometimes I just don't have the time or energy (or maybe I just wait until the last minute) to make those very detailed cards. Do you know what I mean? Well, I have a great solution: use the beautiful designer series paper from Stampin' Up! as your main image and then just add a greeting and an embellishment or two.


That's exactly what I did with this card. I let the paper do the work for me. (And no, it wasn't done last minute. I had it completed days ago this time.) The All About Autumn 6x6 Designer Series paper is gorgeous and you really do not need to do much to make a great card. 

I used a small strip from the paper scraps when I cut it down to fit a card front as an embellishment piece (the other side has a copper foil design on it). Then I stamped the greeting from the Autumn Leaves stamp set on a very thin strip of mossy meadow cardstock (again a scrap from the layer behind the DSP). I also used a small piece of ribbon to make my greeting pop a little more. 

Seriously this card was so quick to make that I could have made a bundle of them in no time at all. Let the designer series paper do the work. That's what it was designed to do.

Click the links below to keep hopping so you can jump into fall too.

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment