Friday, August 6, 2021

Sale-a-bration Blog Hop - Crafty Collaborations


Hello Stamping Friends,

I'm so excited about Sale-a-bration beginning again. Isn't it great that we now have two different Sale-a-brations in one year? Now through September earn FREE items (stamps, accessories, or designer paper) with each qualifying order or you can host a party and earn even more FREEBIES. 



I'm excited to be a part of this hop because you will get to see so many great ideas using the Sale-a-bration items. I have several dates open if you would like to host a gathering for you and your friends so everyone can earn some FREE goodies. Contact me today.


For my card, I started with a regular size card base, but then I folded the front flap back to the fold in the middle of the card to switch it up a bit. I layered cardstock and the Penguin Playmates designer paper on both the folded flap as well as the inside of the card.


I then used the sketched looking square in the Textures and Frames set you can earn for FREE with a qualifying order during Sale-a-bration to frame the hello greeting from the Biggest Wishes stamp set. In reality, it is quite a simple card, but sometimes we need those as crafters. We need to be able to make multiples or we may just need to be quick because we don't have time. This card allows us to be creative and crafty with minimal time required.


I definitely think you need the basic white cardstock in the card to write your message on. I have been adding white cardstock to the inside of most of my cards because it is just easier to write on and certainly easier for the recipient to read. Plus, I think it just look more finished that way.

Don't forget to keep hopping. Click the links below to see more Sale-a-bration inspiration. Remember, contact me to schedule your gathering for a fun time stamping with friends.

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.

11 comments:

  1. Love this card and the colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That colour combo makes for all sorts of great occasion cards. LOVE your version :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wondering how to use that stamp set! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple but effective. I agree, we all need them. Looks great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun fold and I really needed some inspiration for the Textures and Frames stamp set! I love it but when it arrived I was stumped! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nice way to think inside the box (pun intended) for this set!

    ReplyDelete