Sunday, August 8, 2021

Sisters in Stamping Sunday Fun Day - Nature

Hello Stamping Friends,

Here for another week with the Sisters in Stamping. This week we need to think nature with our projects. Trees, flowers, animals, or anything else you may find in nature.


I decided to go with a whimsical nature looking card by using the Penguin Place stamp set. Plus there is a coordinating pack of designer series paper for Sale-a-bration which you can get for FREE with a qualifying order during the next two months that I also used on my card.


Isn't it adorable? I love the paper with the other animals on it too: a sly fox, a squishy polar bear, more penguins, and even a snowman. It's a little difficult to see in the picture but I used two strips of the designer paper to make some banner pieces to add more depth to the card. The penguin on the tag is punch from basic black and basic white cardstock and pieced together. The face and bowtie are stamped on. 

I love the little gingham ribbon on the tag. You need to get yourself some of that ribbon. It works great with so many projects you create.  The tag is attached to the card with dimensionals. And the penguin is also attached to the tag with dimenstionals. You know how I love my dimensionals.

Don't forget to hop on over to Sisters in Stamping for more nature projects.  Maybe you will be inspired to get out in nature or just start creating some nature projects. Your choice.

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment