Sunday, August 1, 2021

Sunday Fun Day Sneak Peek at New Mini Catalog

Hello Stamping Friends,

Welcome to another week with the Sisters in Stamping. This week we are sharing some projects made using new goodies from the July-December 2021 Mini Catalog. Did you receive your copy yet?  If not, let me know and I will immediately get one out to you. It's packed with new fun supplies.


I know I have shared many posts over the years that talked about my mom and how much I miss her. When you live more than half your life, your entire adult life without your mom you talk about her a lot to keep her with you. (Well, that's what I do anyway.) So, I was super excited when I saw the very first stamp set in the mini catalog. It's called Strong of Heart and it is a Make a Difference Stamp set.

You ask what is Make a Difference? Well, for each and every Strong of Heart stamp set purchased, Stampin' Up! will donate $3 to support heart health. It makes me so happy to be a part of this company and what they always do to help. This particular Make a difference hits home for me because my mom was 40 years young when she suddenly, completely unexpectedly passed from a massive heart attack. Heart issues are near and dear to my heart and this makes my heart happy. I hope you love it as much as I do and will find it in your heart to purchase this set and help make a difference.


I loved the shiny stripes in the Expressions in Ink Designer Series paper so I started with that and then decided I wanted to use pink (Polished Pink).  I added a small piece of the shimmer In Color vellum because who doesn't love extra shimmer and shine?


For this card, the only thing I changed was the actual sheet of designer paper. Same pack, different sheet so  you can see you can make a lot of the same basic cards by just changing the paper in the same pack.  The heart is stamped in smokey slate and then filled in with a stamped off heart in blushing bride. I colored the flowers with Stampin' Blends, just jade and polished pink.  I cut the heart out and added it to the card with dimensionals. I felt it still needed something, so I decided to add a cute little bow using the White 3/8" glittered organdy ribbon also found in the mini catalog. 

In person, this card is gorgeous. It made me think of my mom while making it and I smiled when it was complete. Remember, you can help make a difference by just purchasing this awesome stamp set.

Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more peeks at the mini catalog.

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.


Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00

FYI: The white organdy glittered ribbon and the Strong of Heart stamp set are not listed above in the product list because they won't be available until later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment