Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Stampin' Up! Boxes are Great!

Hello Stamping Friends, 

How are you on this fine day? Any fun plans? Whatever the day has in store for you just enjoy every moment. Make it the best day ever.



This week with the Sisters in Stamping we are sharing boxes with you. Stampin' Up! has some great boxes to use in your crafting. Plus, you can even make some of your own boxes if you need to. Really, the options are endless. When was the last time you made or decorated a box? If it's been awhile, give it a try. You'll have fun creating.


I used one of the adorable mini paper pumpkin boxes found in the annual catalog. I covered the box using some cardstock and the Pansy Petal designer series paper. Notice I actually just used layers of paper instead of covering the entire box. I like leaving the white border. It gives it another layer. What's inside you ask? Well, keep scrolling......


I made a set of notecards to go inside using the same pack of designer paper. I will be offering a class on this soon, so keep watching for more information. If you want to be on my email list, let me know by emailing me HERE. You will receive all updates.

These cards use only paper. I didn't stamp on them at all. You can always add a greeting to them (which I will have as an option at the in person class). I love Stampin' Up!'s designer series paper and how you can so easily create beautiful looking projects with little effort and the coordination is absolutely beautiful.

Don't forget this week is the last week for the Designer Series Paper Sale. So don't delay. 15% off select packs. (Pansy Petals is one of the packs on sale) See all the information HERE

Don't forget to visit the Sisters in Stamping blog to see more boxes.

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.



Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment