Friday, June 14, 2024

Stampers Dozen In-Color Blog Hop


Hello Stamping Friends,

It's been a hot minute (or more a whole month) since I have posted. Life has been super busy this past month, but now I'm on summer break from school and I hope I can be back here more often sharing great ideas with my friends.


Tonight is the monthly Stampers Dozen Blog Hop. We are focusing on the great new in-colors this month. I have to say I love, love, love these new colors. My favorite colors are pink and green, so this set is perfect with two of each.


I used the Unbounded Beauty 12x12 Designer series paper pack for my card. I used my sentiment as my focal point and let the paper do the work of bringing it together. I made this a sympathy card, but you can easily change the greeting to make it a card for any occasion you need. The In-color shimmer gems are another nice little touch.  I used the summer splash ribbon and scrunched it along the bottom of the designer series paper.

The white background was also embossed with the eyelet 3D embossing folder. Not a lot of stamping on this card, but there is a lot of texture to add interest. 


Don't forget to keep hopping by clicking the links below. You will love the projects the other stampers share. 

Contact me to place your order for the supplies used above or other supplies you may need. 

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.











3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the way you used the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! Would you mind posting the dimensions of the multiple layers, please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. base is 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
      white layer is 4" x 5 1/4"
      petunia pop layer 4 3/4" x 2 1/2"
      pretty in pink layer 4 1/2" x 2 1/4"
      white layer 4 1/4" x 2"
      four different pieces of designer paper each 1 3/4" x 1"

      Hope that helps. Thank you for the kind words. Enjoy creating.

      Delete