Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Stampers Dozen Blog Hop - Grads, Dads, and Flowers


Hello Stamping Friends,

The days are flying by. I can't believe it's just about halfway through May already.  I hope you all had a great Mother's Day with your family this past weekend. Mine was fantastic. Time with each of my kids is always fantastic.


This month with the Stamper's Dozen we are focusing on grads, dads, and flowers. I made a graduation card that I will be using in a few weeks. Do you usually make graduation cards with the school colors or the grads favorite colors? Honestly I am a follow school colors kind of gal, but this card is breaking the system. It is in the grad's favorite colors.


On the soft seafoam layer I stamped graduation hats and diplomas in soft seafoam for a tone on tone look. It's subtle, but it's perfect for what I wanted. I also cut a circle and the banner using dies. The stitching is a perfect little touch.

The cap and gown are stamped in pool party. I cut them out and attached using dimensionals. I added a few pearls to dress up the gown.

I then made my own pool party banner and strip of pretty peacock to place behind the die cut banner with the Congratulations, Graduate greeting. I also finished the banner off with a few pearls. 


I stamped the greeting for the inside on a layer of basic white. I added the cap to the corner of the word "All" and love it. To bring it all together, I added a thin strip of pretty peacock cardstock along the bottom.

Remember to keep hopping by clicking the links below.

The new catalog is only a few weeks old, do you have your new copy yet? Reach out to me if you need one. Place your order through me by emailing or clicking on the link below. (It will take you directly to my website)

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.









Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$12.00

1 comment: