Sunday, November 6, 2022

Wonders of Watercolor Paper

Hello Stamping Friends,

Welcome to another great Sunday Fun Day with the Sisters in Stamping. This week we are sharing watercolor paper projects with you. When was the last time you made a card using watercolor paper? That long? Well, it's time to get it out and use it to make a great card. 



I made my card using a clear block to make my background. I took three different blue Stampin' Write markers: coastal cabana, pool party, and bermuda bay, and scribbled on the clear block (1/3 of the block for each color). Then I spritzed it with water and stamped it onto a piece of watercolor paper that was also spritzed with water.  I love how the three colors blend together.


I wanted the blues to give the impression of water. You will need to have the paper completely dry before stamping the images and greeting on the watercolor paper or else they will bleed since our inks are water-based.  (Don't ask me how I know this, wink, wink!)

Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more ideas using watercolor paper. 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment