Sunday, November 13, 2022

Autumn Color Challenge







Hello Stamping Friends,

Hope you are having a great day. Today with the Sisters in Stamping we are sharing a color combination challenge with all of you. The colors are traditionally more fall-like. 


Look at how rich these colors are together!


I used every color in the challenge on this card and it's not really a fall looking card is it? Interesting how the colors look different used with different stamps. I could have easily used leaves and made it a fall-looking card, but I decided to go a different route.


I stamped each of the greenery pieces on the very vanilla cardstock and then also on a scrap piece of cardstock to cut out and pop up with dimensionals.  Then I cut stamped the pots in three different colors and cut those out and popped them up too. I love the dimension on the card. (You know that already about me)

Thanks for stopping by. Remember to visit Sisters in Stamping for more ideas using this color combination.





No comments:

Post a Comment