Monday, November 14, 2022

Christmas is in the Air

Hello Stamping Friends,

It's time for another great hop with the Stampers Dozen goup. This month is all about................................................you guessed it............................ Christmas! It is that time of year to start prepping or finishing those Christmas cards. If you don't have your idea yet, today's hop will help you get those creative juices flowing.


I made this card for a swap for this past weekend's Stampin' Up! event that I attended in Pittsburgh. It is not a difficult card to make, but it sure looks nice, especially in person. 


This particular card comes together rather quickly because the paper does all the work for you and the punches make life super easy. The only thing that I stamped was the greeting. The glimmer paper and textured vellum add so much to this card. 






Product List

2 comments:

  1. I didn't think I would ever want that Scotty dog punch....until I saw your project! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete