Sunday, May 29, 2022

Share it Sunday with Crafty Collaborations

Hello Stamping Friends,

I know I haven't posted as much in the past few weeks, and I apologize for that. But, my son is graduating on Friday and we have has a lot of activities to attend to for his big year. He's my youngest so I don't want to miss anything. I hope you understand.

Today, I'm dropping in to participate in a blog hop with Crafty Collaborations: Share it Sunday. Remember to keep scrolling so you can get to the links and keep hopping to see some great projects.


This card is bright and cheerful using two of the new in-colors for 2022-2024. The Pretty Peacock and Thahitian Tide colors will be used often in my stamping over the next two years. I love them.  I paired them with Night of Navy as my neutral.


I wanted to use the awesome new tea set in a unique way without using any teacups. I love how it turned out. I just stamped the large leaf randomly in both colors all over the white cardstock and filled in with a smaller leaf.

If you place a $50 order this month, I will send you a PDF tutorial with over 30 projects with complete directions. This card is just one of the projects included.







4 comments:

  1. Love the colors! And congrats to your son! Definitely something you don’t want to miss anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors as well, nice way to showcase them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 2 favorite colors in a cheery card! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete