Monday, May 30, 2022

Crafty Challenge Blog Hop with Crafty Collaborations

Hello Stamping Friends,

Back for another round of sharing some stamping with all of you. Today's challenge was to share the new in-colors which wasn't much of a challenge because they are fantastic and easy to use to make great projects.

Here is a picture you may have seen before. Stampin' Up! shared this picture with us as they gave us hints of the new colors. It's such a pretty picture that shows the in-colors perfectly so I had to share it again.


I made a thank you card using the Happiness Abounds stamp set. This large flower allowed me to color using the coordinating Stampin' Blends. I used a lot of in-color products on this card: cardstock, ink, accessories, and Stampin' Blends. This is the Tahitian Tide color.


It may not be easy to see in the picture, but I used the Timeworn type 3D embossing folder on the background piece of white cardstock to add some texture.  The flower is also attached with dimensionals, but I'm pretty sure my regulars knew that already. 


This collage shows you the same card in each of the four other in-colors. They are so bright and cheery when used all together too.  And by using different colors you can send specific colors based on the recipients likes. That's just a bonus.












5 comments:

  1. Love these cards Rachel, love all the colours and I don't think I could choose between them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your colored in the stamped flower. Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Card. I am enjoying all these new colors. Hard to pick a favorite but I tend to gravitate to the Sweet Sorbet.

    ReplyDelete