Monday, May 16, 2022

Family Blog Hop - Crafty Collaborations


Hello Stamping Friends,

Hope you are having a glorious start to your week. We are in for some nasty thunderstorms this afternoon in NEPA, but that's okay because the weekend was so beautiful. We were able to get outside and enjoy the fresh air while getting some work done.

Today I'm participating in a blog  hop that's all about family. What does the word family resonate with you? 


I decided to take a bit of an untraditional kind of route with my project to show family. This time of year, we find nests in our shrubs filled with tiny eggs waiting to hatch. One year, I took a picture each day to show how fast these little birds grow. It is quite amazing how soon after hatching they become independent and start to fly from the nest.


So here on my card, I have a sweet little bird sitting on her nest waiting for those little eggs to be ready to hatch.  I made the tree by stamping the tree branch from the set several times in different directions.  Then I used the stacked stone background to make it look like the tree was coming up from behind the wall. The nest and bird are actually covering the messy overlapping of branches. Remember, there's no mistakes in stamping, only room for embellishments. (wink, wink)

With the greeting saying "it's your special day" this card can be given for a variety of occasions. 

Don't forget to keep hopping.  Thanks  for stopping by. See you soon.









3 comments: