Thursday, May 5, 2022

New Catalog Blog Hop with Crafty Collaborations


Hello Stamping Friends,

Have you been browsing the catalog and making your lists? Did you order from the new catalog yet? I can't wait to get my new crafting supplies. Today's blog hop is focused on the new catalog so you won't want to miss out on a bunch of great new ideas.


I made this card using neutral colors. Not something that I often do, but I am thrilled with how it turned out. I left the greeting off in order for it to be able to be used for any occasion.


I stamped the "greens" in three different browns: crumb cake, soft suede, and early espresso. The bottle was stamped in old olive and then punch out and attached using dimensionals. The large white cardstock was embossed to give a little bit of texture to the card.

You can head to my website to order these products or any other Stampin' Up! products you may "NEED."








Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$11.00

7 comments: