Sunday, May 1, 2022

A Little Sneak at the New Catalog

Hello Stamping Friends,

Hope you are having a fine Sunday. Weather here in Pennsylvania is finally spring-like and I'm enjoying it. I just hope it's here to stay finally. Today with the Sisters in Stamping we are giving you a little sneak peek at the new catalog that goes live and you are able to order from in just three short days. Make your wishlist and get ready for Wednesday. You can be among the first to get new "toys."



As demonstrators we get to preorder some of the new things before anyone else can purchase them. This card was made with several new things from the soon-to-be released 2022-2023 Annual Catalog. If you didn't receive your copy, let me know and I can get one to you.


I think the one that I was most excited about from the preorder was the dots die. It cuts out a whole card front of polka dots. You know me and my polka dots.  You can do so much with this die. I have more ideas that I will be sharing with you so keep watching. I will be using the die a lot. I placed a piece of cardstock behind the white layer to show blue polka dots.

The teacup set is so cute. I love how fun this card turned out with the large circles as a background behind the cup. This is definitely a fun card to send to a friend you haven't seen in a bit and you want to let them know you miss them.

I hope you like this card. Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for even more sneak peeks at what's to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment