Sunday, August 29, 2021

Sale-a-bration Sunday Fun Day

Hello Stamping Friends,

It's been a bit since I posted and I apologize. August simply got away from me. We went on vacation in the beginning of the month and the rest is just a blur.  Glad to be back and stamping with you. I missed creating the past few weeks.


This week for Sunday Fun Day with the Sisters in Stamping we are sharing projects made with Sale-a-bration products. Don't forget it is Sale-a-bration time and that means free things for you whether you order, host, or join the family.


I used the Penguin Playmates designer series paper for the starting point of my card. I love this paper (and it's a SAB freebie). I used five different patterns from the pack and the penguin comes from the paper too. I stamped the balloon from the penguin place stamp set and then used my favorite biggest wishes greeting set. 

To make life a little easier on myself. I attached the 1" x 3 3/4" strips of paper on a piece of basic white cardstock. Then attached the entire white cardstock to the base of the card. Plus attaching to the white helps keeping them straight and even.

Don't forget to stop on over at the Sisters in Stamping blog for more Sale-a-bration inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment