Friday, September 3, 2021

Crafty Challenge - Watercolor Pencils Blog Hop

Hello Stamping Friends,

So glad to be with you today to share a fun card using the watercolor pencils. There are many different techniques when using these great coloring tools. Remember to scroll to the bottom to keep hopping and seeing even more great ideas using watercolor pencils. You won't be sorry, that's for sure!


I decided to make a fun birthday card for "an old goat."  My dad will be celebrating the BIG 7-0 next week, so this card was made with him in mind. This is such a quick card to  make, but I absolutely love it. 


I used the kraft cardstock in the mini catalog that is currently out to stamp the goat on with memento ink. I then just colored in the goat with the white and early espresso watercolor pencil. I did not use any water though. I just colored using it as a regular pencil and left it at that. I love it. Hope you do too.

You can easily recreate this card yourself with minimal products.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you soon.




Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00

4 comments: