Sunday, June 27, 2021

Share It Sunday Blog Hop

Hello Stamping Friends,

Time for a Share It Sunday Blog Hop. You are going to love these projects. Be sure to click trough each link at the bottom of this post to see all the great creations. You won't be disappointed.
When I saw the new catalog, I just knew I had to have the adorable little turtle set. I wasn't sure what I would make with it, but I knew it would be fun to create with. So, first order of the new catalog year, I got it. I even used it to make some swaps cards for other demonstrators and fell in love with the card I made (which is the card I'm sharing here).

Isn't it a great card? Bright and cheerful. Who wouldn't love to receive this birthday card? And it's an easy card to make. There isn't a ton of hard work to make this card. It's all about the layering: the cardstock and then the stamped shapes. The layers of stamped shapes really give the card a lot of "texture" to bring it all together. The turtle is stamped and then punched out. Can't get much easier than that.

Now that I think about it. I think this would be a great thank you card too. I think I need to make some of those.

Don't forget to keep hopping by clicking the links below. You will be inspired.




Product List

7 comments: