Thursday, June 24, 2021

ONE DAY FREE SHIPPING


Hello Stamping Friends,

I just wanted to let you know that there is a one day only FREE SHIPPING sale taking place today. You can call me, email me, or place your order directly through my website. Don't miss this one day sale. Get those favorite items or stock up on some necessities today.




I also have a card for you. Take a peek below. I know I love the card and I'm pretty sure you will too.

I just love today's card that I'm sharing with all of you. It is my favorite thing in the world........chocolate. When someone tells me they don't like chocolate, I really don't understand what they mean. I mean, seriously, how does one NOT love chocolate. I could never give it up.


Although the designer paper used is retired, you can easily use any of the color collections designer paper to achieve the same great look.


That is really tin foil wrapped around the chocolate bar. It is torn and crumpled to look realistic. Notice on the first picture that the end of the foil is also crimped. Such a fun card to make and it looks so realistic you just may want to take a bite.



Don't forget FREE SHIPPING is today only. Get that order in right away before you miss out. Offer ends at 11:59 PM (MT)

No comments:

Post a Comment