Thursday, May 20, 2021

Fathers Day Blog Hop

Hello Stamping Friends,

Father's Day is around the corner and today's blog hop will be perfect for you to get those creative juices flowing. Be sure to click the links below to keep hopping.


I didn't go with the traditional "Happy Fathers Day" sentiment on my card. I used a "Thinking of You" which would be perfect to send to a dad that doesn't live close by.


When you first look at this card, you may think it's just a regular card, but I promise you it is so much more than you think.  I used the Beauty of Friendship Bundle for this card. Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper is the bottom patterned paper that fold open.  I love the little rectangle for the saying, it's a perfect die-cut.


See! The patterned paper opens up on each side. It is attached between the last two layers. Isn't that so cool? I chose this particular paper for two reasons: the colors look like fallen leaves and then the back side looks like tree bark. Perfect, if I do say so myself. And the torn edge just adds another dimension and texture to the card.


There are three little birds on the tree and they can represent dad and two children or three children. Yep, I even thought about that. So, this is with both side open. And you may think that's it, but NOPE, I have more. Keep scrolling.


Look at this, the card opens even further so you can write a beautiful, sentimental message to dad and it will be hidden from others. I love how this turned out and hope you like it and find yourself inspired too.








Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00
Thanks for stopping by. If you need to purchase any of the items used in this card or other supplies, click on any of the above products or my name below and it will take you to my store.

7 comments: