Tuesday, May 25, 2021

A Little Bling Goes a Long Way

Hello Stamping Friends,

This week with the Sisters in Stamping we are sharing some great cards featuring bling. Who doesn't love a little (or a lot) of bling? I mean, I do, so that means everyone else does too, right?


I used the Artistically Inked stamp set for my card. When I saw this set in the new catalog, I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. It's such a beautiful set. The coordinating designer series paper is also beautiful, although I didn't use it on my card this time.


I used 2021-2023 In-Colors designer paper under the flowers and greeting banner. for that extra pop of color. The ribbon isn't tied on to the banner it is just attached with adhesive and scrunched while putting it on. This makes a little bit of ribbon go a long way, but adds a great element to your card.


Here's a little close up, so you can see the bling. Isn't it great? And adds the perfect little touch to the finished card.

Don't forget there's still a few days left for the May host promotion, $250 in orders will earn you and extra $25 in host credit.

AND even better, join the Stampin' Up! team for just $99 and pick out $155 in product of your choice. Contact me today if you have any questions or need help.

Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment