Thursday, March 11, 2021

Stampin Dreams Blog Hop - Anything But a Card

Hello Stamping Friends,

Are you ready for another great blog hop? Do you walk away as inspired as I do? I love looking at different ideas and having a-ha moments that I can't wait to try for myself. This blog hop is anything but a card. 


For this project, I started by making my own designer paper using very vanilla cardstock, ink, and the Nothing's Better Than stamp set. I love how this turned out. I even used the smallest stamps to fill in any "white" spots when I was done stamping all of the larger images. The key to making the designer paper work with any project is to stamp and then turn your stamp a quarter turn each time so that your images are in all different directions. There is no right side up for this paper so I can cut it any way I need to and still be able to use the paper.


From there, I measured my candy bar and added about a quarter inch to the wrap around length so I can adhere it together. (I'm not giving you measurements because you can do this with any candy bar by just measuring the candy bar and each candy bar is a different size)

Stamp a few extra pieces of chocolates on a scrap paper to attach to the tag on top. You can either use the dies to cut them or cut them out with scissors. Depending on my mood, I find scissors easier. The tag is made from the stitched nested labels dies. 


I am seriously, wouldn't you want to receive this sweet treat. I know I would. Chocolate is definitely a win for me.

Don't forget to keep hopping for more non-card ideas. You won't be sorry.













Product List

12 comments: