Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Ribbon Technique Blog Hop



Hello Stamping Friends,

Hope you are well on this Tuesday morning. Today, I am participating in a blog hop that is focusing on ribbon. A little piece of ribbon can add so much to the finished look of your hand-stamped project. 


This card came together so quickly. I started with the designer paper. That gave me my color combo that I was going to work with. I must admit, often the designer paper makes me use colors I would never use otherwise, but I am quite pleased with the finished results. Let the colors in the designer paper guide you. You will be pleasantly surprised.

I wrapped the twine around the greeting strip until I had a bulky amount (yep, no counting). It's about a 1/2" wide. Once I had it where I liked it I knotted it. The strip is attached using demensionals. 







Product List


8 comments: