Sunday, March 14, 2021

Pinterest Inspired Sunday Fun Day

Hello Stamping Friends,

Time for another Sunday Fun Day project with the Sisters in Stamping.  This week's theme is a Pinterest inspired project. I picked a card that uses designer series paper scraps as my inspiration.



This is the card I drew my inspiration from. Click on the picture and it will take you to the Pinterest post. 

My scraps range in width from 1/2" to 1".  I just did my own thing by looking at the picture. I varied the lengths of the strips from 3" to 3 3/4".


I used the Ornate Garden designer series paper for my card. Honestly, if you have a lot of little pieces that you think you can't do much with, I encourage you to try to make this card with those pieces. It's a fantastic way to use up those scraps. And if the scraps come from the same pack of paper, you know they will coordinate together beautifully making your creating efforts that much easier. A huge win for your quick crafting needs.

The strip with the greeting on it is 2" by 4 3/4". I also used a few colored rhinestones from the Holiday Rhinestone Basics to bling up my card. It is finished off with the Bumblebee In-Color Ribbon and attached to the card using dimensionals. (Well, of course, there's a few dimensionals involved)

Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping to see what inspired the others.

Thanks for stopping by. If you live in the United States, click on the links below to order. 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment