Sunday, March 14, 2021

Let's Celebrate Birthdays Stampers Dozen Blog Hop

Hello Stamping Friends,

I'm so excited about tonight's blog hop with Stampers Dozen. The theme is one that we can all relate to: birthdays! Everyone has one, everyone knows others that have one, so cards for birthdays are always popular with crafters.

I choose the Oh Snap stamp set for this card because it is so much fun and I haven't created anything with it yet. This would be a fun card to give a person of any age. You can even use the "Sorry" stamp if you missed the birthday and are sending it a tad late.


I first stamped the crocodile on the white piece of cardstock and then cut it into the three strips. Each strip is backed with granny apple green cardstock and attached to the card base using dimensionals. 

I loved the "splotched" piece of designer paper from the Ice Cream Corner pack and felt it was perfect for this card because it gives the feeling of water or swamp. What do you think?


On the inside, I placed a 1" piece of the designer paper and stamped the simple greeting, "It's your birthday!" Don't you think it's a great card for any age? Don't forget to keep hopping to see more great ways to celebrate birthdays.

I appreciate you stopping by. If you are in the United States and would like to order any of the products I used, click the picture of the item below. See you soon.

Stamper's Dozen March 2021 Blog Hop

  1. Judy Garza – Creativity Released
  2. Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
  3. Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
  4. Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
  5. Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
  6. Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping!
  7. Bonnie O'Neill – Bonnie Stamped
  8. Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
  9. Rose Grunewald – Country Cards by Rose
  10. Jodi Petersen – Jodi’s Card Designs
  11. Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s - Stamping in My Flops
Product List

7 comments:

  1. Love the alligator and all of the sentiments that go along with him! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combination and coloring. Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that crocodile! Of course, you my friend, would chose a birthday project using granny apple green! So you! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I would use granny apple green. Every chance I get.

      Delete
  4. I never thought to pair that paper with the alligator! Love it!

    ReplyDelete