Thursday, February 18, 2021

Spring Theme Blog Hop

Hello Stamping Friends,

Are you ready for some spring weather? I know I am beyond ready. We have had snow covering the ground at our house for over 5 weeks now. And with the dumping we received last week, we have almost three feet of snow on the ground. The snow is almost to the top of our hot tub. Nothing like relaxing in the hot tub and being able to build a snowman, right?

I suppose that pesky groundhog, Phil, was correct with his 6 more weeks of winter predication. Two down, four to go and yes, I am counting.  I like the spring season because of new beginnings, new growth, and warmer weather.  One of the best things of the season for me is when my lilac tree (that grew from thrown out stems) blooms. I love the smell of the blooms and can inhale deeply over and over. Yep, weird, but I don't care.



I know this is a hydrangea stamp, but honestly when you are not a huge floral person like me, it can certainly remind you a little bit of a lilac. Seriously, just go with it for my sake. The color and the little designs remind me of my sweet lilacs. 

This is a great card to send to someone to just let them know you love them and are thinking of them. It's pretty easy to make because the designer paper does most of the work. I stamped one hydrangea, cut it out and embellished with some colored pearls. I colored the pearls on the pearl paper before taking them off with the Stampin' Blends. 

Attach the flower with dimensionals and the tag is the final thing added to the flower. Isn't it a pretty card regardless of the type of flower?

Don't forget to get more spring ideas by continuing on the hop. Links are below.

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.

4 comments: