Friday, February 19, 2021

20 Years with Stampin' Up! Happy Anniversary to Me!


I am so excited to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator for another year. And do you know what's even more exciting? I have a very exciting anniversary this year with Stampin' Up! I am celebrating 20 years as a demonstrator.


I never imagined I would still be stamping and sharing my passion with all of my stamping friends for so long. I seriously just joined the Stampin' Up! family for the discount and thought I would have everything I wanted within the year.


I have always said that once it wasn't fun anymore I would would quit. I guess it's still a lot of fun because after 20 short years, I'm not even ready to quit in the least.


I have a big surprise for my anniversary for all of you: For the next week all orders placed through me will receive a 20% discount. Yep, 20% off all orders.





Also, don't forget that it is still Sale-a-bration so with every $50 order (prior to shipping and tax) you will receive a FREE item from the Sale-a-bration brochure



January - June Mini Catalog CLICK HERE

Sale-a-bration Brouchure CLICK HERE

Annual Catalog CLICK HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment