Sunday, February 21, 2021

Sunday Fun Day with Designer Series Paper

Hello Stamping Friends,

Here today with a fun post for Sunday Fun Day with the Sisters in Stamping. Any day there are ice pops or ice cream involved is a fun day in my not so humble opinion. One can never be too old to enjoy a cool, refreshing ice pop especially on a hot summer day. So as we are buried in snow and ice here in NEPA, I'm choosing to think warm thoughts with cool ice pops instead.



I always get every new ice cream related stamp set. I'm a junkie for ice cream, ice pops, or anything of that nature. And this set, Sweet Ice cream is no different. I mean, really, look at those fun, colored ice pops. Don't you need to have it too?


I also used the designer paper that coordinates with the set (especially since I  needed to use designer paper on my project today for this week's theme). Besides, the paper is polka dots and if you have been with me for any length of time you know I love my polka dots. Make them on green paper that matches my car, well, that's even better.

Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping to see the other projects using designer paper.

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.

Don't forget I am currently offering 20% off all orders (this week only) in celebration of my 20th anniversary with Stampin' Up! (which was yesterday). Plus your order will qualify for Sale-a-bration rewards if they are a minimum of $50. And, you will get an extra little gift from me as a special thank you. Email me right away to place your order.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment