Monday, October 14, 2019

Welcome Fall Y'all Stamper's Dozen Blog Hop

Remember to Create!

Hello Stamping Friends,

It's a great night to share some fabulous fall creations with you. It's time for a blog hop with the Stamper's Dozen. This month is all about welcoming fall y'all. I love the fall season for all things fall: leaves turning colors, pumpkins, hayrides, cornstalks, crisp weather, apples (not apple cider, though) and so many other things. However, I never really get super excited about fall coming because I know what is coming WINTER!!!!! And I will say, I do not love all things that come with winter because it lasts too long here in Northeast Pennsylvania. Once that snow starts it likes to stick around until March, so I will hold off as long as possible. Know what I mean?


I used a nontraditional fall look for my card. I didn't use a ton of orange, reds, browns and greens on my card. I went with a more elegant, subtle look by using more neutral colors and just a little bit of the pretty peacock. I know pumpkins are overwhelmingly orange but I have to say, "I love white pumpkins!" I actually have several around my house that I use to decorate with every year. You know me, I like to be a little different if I can.


Honestly, the paper was my inspiration to stick with a white pumpkin on this card. See those few white ones? I love how Stampin' Up!'s designer series paper can help guide my projects and I know I will love the finished look thanks to the both the designer and colors in the paper.

Don't forget to keep hopping through each of the blogs below. I'm positive you will find more great fall inspiration. Thank you for stopping to visit. I appreciate the love and support from you.

Stamper's Dozen October 2019 Blog Hop

  1. Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s - Stamping in My Flops
  2. Judy Garza – Creativity Released
  3. Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
  4. Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
  5. Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
  6. Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
  7. Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
  8. Bonnie O'Neill – Bonnie Stamped
  9. Laura Milligan – I’d Rather BEE Stampin’
  10. BJ Peters – StampinBJ
br /> Product List

2 comments:

  1. Love the white pumpkin. Great idea and looks so clean and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always...great job Rachel! Love the color combo and the linen pattern in that DSP!

    ReplyDelete