Friday, October 18, 2019

Smile, it's Fall


Remember to Create!

Hello Stamping Friends,

Hope you are having a fabulous Friday. I'll be honest, mine isn't so fab since I am not feeling well. You know it's bad when you come home from school and take a nap, a four hour nap! Hopefully that's just what I needed and I'm on the upswing now. I think it's sinus related.

However, it is Friday and that means fabulous Friday with the Sisters in Stamping. Good thing my project was already made because who knows what it would look like if I had to create today.  (HAHA)


The theme today is a fall card. My card is "fallish." It's a bit untraditional, guess that is who I am right now being my last card was a little untraditional as well.  I love the ferns that come with the new daisy set, Daisy Lane.

I stamped the ferns in two different colors, pear pizzazz and garden green before cutting them out. Again, my color inspiration came from some designer series paper Garden Lane. Be sure to use your resources in that catalog to help you make beautiful looking projects.

Don't forget to head over to the Sisters in Stamping blog for more fall inspiration. Thanks for stopping by. See you again soon.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment