Saturday, September 14, 2019

Stamper's Dozen Anything but a Card Blog Hop

Remember to Create!

Hello Stamping Friends,

I'm back so soon. I love being able to share with you more often. My goal is to do it even more. What do you think? Want more creativity coming from this way? I know, I do. 

Tonight is the Stampers Dozen Monthly Blog Hop. This month we are doing anything but a card. So be sure to continue on hopping through the blogs to see many great creations from some talented demonstrators. I know you will enjoy it. 

I'm sticking with the Harvest Hello stamp set tonight. Yep, it's the same one I used yesterday for the Sisters in Stamping blog, but I just can't help it. I love this set. Tonight, I made a quick and super easy little treat to share during the fall. It's not just for Halloween because it's a plain pumpkin. I think these would even be good to place on your Thanksgiving table. Don't you agree?


You start with a 6"x 6" piece of designer series paper. You fold it in half diagonally and then you fold the two narrow end in towards each other to the center of the triangle (It's like folding a cloth diaper). Then you take the open end and fold just one end over the folded center. There's no adhesive used to make the pocket. Just a little origami folding holds it all together.


The real fun comes in decorating the front of the little pouch. I just stamped the pumpkin on mango melody cardstock, the stem on early espress, and the leaf on granny apple green (same color as the pocket). To finish it off you just cut a scrap piece of whisper white cardstock to stamp a little greeting on it. Attach both the pumpkin and the greeting using (my favorite) dimensionals.

Remember, keep hopping. You won't be sorry.

Stamper's Dozen September 2019 Blog Hop

  1. Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s - Stamping in My Flops
  2. Judy Garza – Creativity Released
  3. Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
  4. Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
  5. Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
  6. Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
  7. Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
  8. Bonnie O'Neill – Bonnie Stamped
  9. Laura Milligan – I’d Rather BEE Stampin’
  10. BJ Peters – StampinBJ

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment