Friday, September 20, 2019

Most Popular Sisters in Stamping Post

Remember to Create!

Hello Stamping Friends,

Back for another Fabulous Friday with the Sisters in Stamping. We are still celebrating our 10 year anniversary this week so don't forget to hop over and leave a comment for your chance for some Blog Candy. The theme this week was pretty fun. We scrolled through all of our past Sisters in Stamping blog posts to find the most popular one and needed to recreate it using current Stampin' Up! supplies. 

I'll admit, I was a bit anxious to open my most popular post in fear of what I was up against. I was waiting for it to be some crazy, detailed project that would take a lot of time. Imagine my surprise when I open it and found this delightful, simple but nice card waiting for me to recreate it. This project was from THIS POST back in June of 2016. It was even well received by all my workshop guests back then. They loved making this card.


Below you will see the recreated project. I decided to use the pens from the Crafting Forever stamp set for the image. Super simple, just repeatedly stamp the stamp image. I stamped once and then turned it upside down to stamp again and then turned it again to stamp it a third time. This was done twice to make two rows of pens. I layered the greeting on plain basic black cardstock this time instead of designer series paper because the image wasn't a bold as the previous card I made.


You can easily make a set of these with a few different sayings to make a gift for a friend.  The best part is that a set could be made literally in minutes, but the impact of the gift is far greater.

Remember, you need to head over to Sisters in Stamping to see the other popular projects and to leave a comment to win some blog candy.



Product List

1 comment: