Friday, September 27, 2019

A Card We Hope We Don't Need

Remember to Create!

Hello Stamping Friends,

Happy Friday.  I just love Fridays. They are the last day of the school week and we get to share with you some great stamping ideas.  This week with the Sisters in Stamping we are focusing on a card most of us need, but one we don't really enjoy making: a sympathy card.  For obvious reasons, these are not the most fun cards to make. I mean honestly, it's the one card we always hope we don't need.


This is a great subtle card that I feel shows a lot of emotion. And that's all thanks to the great designer series paper, Perennial Essence. It's such a soft-looking paper thanks to the hand-painted impressionistic imagery on it. I believe this card is saying I care the best way a sympathy card can.

I never make enough of these and that point makes me sad. Sad because I need more than I make.  

Don't forget to head over to the Sisters in Stamping blog for more sympathy card ideas.

Thanks for stopping by. Come back soon.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment