Friday, January 12, 2018

Time for Some Sale-bation

Hello Stamping Friends,

It's that time of year that we all love; Sale-a-bration. Yep, that's right, FREE stamps and products. Who doesn't love FREE. The awesome part is that we are just at the beginning and we have even more products that will come out in a few weeks for you to choose from so get your order placed now in order for you to be ready for more awesome freebies when the time comes.

This week with the Sisters in Stamping we are focusing on some Sale-a-bration items so be sure to head over there for more inspiration.


I used the Epic Celebrations stamp set for my card. It's a great teen boy stamp set. Actually, I think those sneakers would be adorable in pink with a little glitter. How fun would that be?  I think I'll have to try it. (Michele, don't worry, I won't make you make a pink card)

Anyway, better get back to this card. Dapper denim and emerald envy were my starting point for colors. Then I decided a little crumb cake was in order for the dotted background and carried that through with my sneakers as the focal point. The sneakers were stamped on crumb cake and colored in with the light Night of Navy Stampin' Blends marker. The naturally eclectic designer series paper  was a nice little accent piece for this card.

Remember, during Sale-a-bration you get to select one item for every $50 in product that you order (prior to shipping and tax). And new for this year are a few $100 options that are even bigger and better than the $50 options. Be sure to get that ordered placed because in a few weeks you will have even more items to choose from that you will just have to have.

I have several dates open for workshops. Book your party and earn even more FREE product during Sale-a-bration.  Better yet, join the Stampin' Up! family and get $125 in product, plus two free stamp sets of your choice from the Annual Catalog or the Occasions catalog for just $99. No strings attached. Ask me about it today. 

Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more Sale-a-bration idea.s


No comments:

Post a Comment