Friday, January 5, 2018

Bring on the New


Hello Stamping Friends,

Happy Friday to you. It's a chilling, windy day here in Northeast PA. Wind chill is almost 20 below zero. Now that's cold. My poor dog needs to go outside but she just can't handle the cold. It took her about 6 door openings before she actually got up the courage to go out and do her thing. The first three times, I just opened the door and she turned around. Then she went out but came right back in. I feel so bad for her. God bless all the people that work outside this weekend as well as the homeless. I pray they find shelter.

Here we are another Friday with the Sisters in Stamping. This week we are sharing cards made using product from the brand new Occasions catalog that went live just 2 days ago. Do you have your copy? If not, let me know and I'll get one out to you. I have to say I love this catalog. There are so many fun stamps and accessories.

Despite the cold temps, I decided to use the Flying Home stamp set. I know there aren't any little birds outside chirping right now but it is a cheerful card. I love the saying too. I used the Stampin' Blends to color this image after I stamped it with Momento Black ink.

The two embossing folders I used I thought were a perfect compliment to the card. The top leaves go with the leaves on the branches and the bottom wood grain mimics the nest. Don't you think?

Anyway, don't forget to head over to the Sisters in Stamping blog to see what the other sisters are sharing today.

Thanks for stopping by. Please stay warm this weekend. (I think it's a perfect time to stamp. 😉😜😉)

No comments:

Post a Comment