Friday, December 29, 2017

Brrr, It's Winter and Time for Snowflakes

Hello Stamping Friends,

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your friends and family. Ours was very nice. It's Fabulous Friday with the Sisters in Stamping. This week's theme is winter or snow. I must admit, I am already over this winter and the snow and it just began. Yikes, I've got a long road ahead until warmer temps.


I used one of my favorite sets (despite me not loving winter and snow right now) to make my card. Whenever I make a snowflake card, my favorite colors t use are blues, greens and purples. I saw it on wrapping paper years ago and I just love it. This is a simple card to make, you start with a base and then cut another piece of whisper white at 5" x 3 3/4" to leave a 1/2" border around. I stamped my snowflakes in pear pizzazz, wisteria wonder, and soft sky (that color is hard to see in this pic). Then I stamped the greeting in Night of Navy. I finished the card off with a few rhinestones and that was the perfect touch.

This card is so easy to make you can make a bunch of them to use as your winter thank you cards in no time at all. They would also make a great gift if you packaged some up and put them in one of the acetate card boxes.

Don't forget to head over to the Sisters in Stamping to see more winter/snow themed projects.

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment