Friday, February 6, 2015

Love Me Some Big Shot

Hello Stamping Friends,

Brrr, baby it's cold outside! For those of you here in Northeast PA (NEPA) you already know that. I am okay with the two hour delay from school because of it though. It's nice to get up and relax a little bit before you have to run out the door for school. Plus, it still counts as a school day towards the 180 we need so that's a good thing. Try to stay warm. Bundle up if you're heading out. (That's my public service announcement for you)

It's Friday again and you all know what that means: Fabulous Friday with the Sisters in Stamping. This week we are sharing with you some projects made using new Big Shot items from the Occasions Catalog. And there's plenty of them for you. I think we can do this challenge a few weeks in a row without duplicating. I seriously don't know how I ever crafted without my Big Shot. I love, love, love it!


I decided to use the Thinlits treat bag and some framelits and the Hello You Thinlits. Yep, I couldn't just pick one to show you. Besides, look how well they all go together to make this adorable little birthday gift/treat bag! I have to say, I think this is one of the best seasonal catalogs we've had in awhile. I love so many of the products in it (What? You still don't have your own copy of it? Let me know and I'll get one to you)

Wouldn't you love to receive a little birthday gift  in this bag? Or give this to someone with a gift inside and watch their face be pleasantly surprised before even opening the contents just because of this adorable little gift bag?

I'll be doing a class on different ways to use this die (aka different things to make, not just a bag) soon so watch your calendar. You're not going to want to miss this one.

Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more great ideas using new big shot items from the Occasions Catalog.

Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$99.95
Heat Tool
[129053]
$29.95

No comments:

Post a Comment