Sunday, July 14, 2024

Scrapbook Sunday Blog Hop

Hello stamping friends,

Welcome to a scrapbook blog hop with Crafty Collaborations. I haven't made a scrapbook page in quite some time, so this was fun and exciting for me while being a tad stressful all at the same time. 


I made a two page spread so I could fit more pictures, but actually, this isn't even enough. 


This is for the newest addition to our family, my first granddaughter. After having boys in the family for so long, it's fun to buy pink, polka dots, ruffle butts, and bows. And now I can make girly scrapbook pages, too. Woohoo!


They are both 12x12 pages and each one will hold four pictures. 


There isn't a ton of extra stuff to busy the page so the pictures won't be overpowered by all the extra. The pictures will be the focal point. 

Don't forget to keep hopping by clicking the links below to see more scrapbook ideas. 

Also, we are just about halfway through Bonus days, so place your $50 order to receive a $5 bonus coupon to use in August.

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.













3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! How exciting to have a grand daughter to be able to scrapbook... I am one of those lucky few as well <3 Love the layout with all the photo spots for your precious lil bundle <3 Thank you for joining us for the first time, I hope you find it less stressful to create next time <3
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a sweet page!! And her name is so special too!! Love the little details.

    ReplyDelete