Thursday, July 11, 2024

Anything But a Card Blog Hop



Hello Stamping Friends,

I'm here with another blog hop group to inspire you to make anything but a card today. Remember your supplies can be used for so many things that are not cards, so use them while being creative.



I decided to make a classic little milk carton box or a 2-4-6-8 box. You begin with a half sheet of cardstock (8 1/2" x 5 1/2"). Score along the 8" side at 2",  4", 6", and 8". Then turn to the 5 1/2" side and score at 2".  Snip up on the 8 1/2" side to the line you just made on the 5 1/2" side. You will have little flaps that will become the bottom of your box. The little 1/2" strip left will seal your box together.


Once you make your box your can decorate it to your liking and for whatever occasion you need it for.


I made mine for a little birthday treat. You can stick money in it or candies (actually anything that will fit). I began with a white piece of cardstock and then covered it with strips of pink gingham paper from the Lily Pond designer series paper pack. I then used the cake fancy stamp set to make the cute little tag.

I went with petunia pop and pretty in pink for my candles. The flames are daffodil delight and the greeting is berry burst.   The three little gems under the greeting really bring it together.

Remember we are currently in Bonus Day so with every $50 order you will receive a $5 voucher to use in August. You can order below by clicking on my name since it takes you right to my website. 










Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$12.00

4 comments:

  1. Super sweet treat bag Rachel, love it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love making these boxes because they are relatively quick and easy.

      Delete
  2. On the computer (supposedly) working on decorations for school, when I came across this adorable box. (I may or may not have come across it because I started looking at stamping projects in the hopes of getting to them SOMEDAY while procrastinating lol) Definitely saving this idea. Harper's scrapbook pages are super cute too. Yay for all things girlie girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucia. Hopefully you were productively procrastinating. That's what we call it here in this house. LOL

      I'm loving all the girly things I get to buy for Harper. It's so much fun.

      Delete