Monday, February 5, 2024

Fresh Fancy Florals

Hello Stamping Friends,

Here it is: another Sunday Fun Day with Sisters in Stamping. This week we are focusing on some fresh, fancy florals. Here in northeastern Pennsylvania we are in the middle of the winter doldrums and fresh flowers are certainly a welcome distraction from the white snow on the ground.


I chose to use the Everyday Details stamp set to make this country looking card.  Honestly this card reminds me of a time gone by.  It reminds me of my mom and her love of tea and flowers.  


I used the Inked Botanicals 6x6 Designer Series Paper for this card. The simple teacup with a single flower is enhanced by the extra layers of cardstock and designer series paper.  I also love the combination of square and round layers to add interest.

For even more floral ideas, head on over to Sisters in Stamping.

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.


REMINDER: DON'T FORGET IT IS SALE-A-BRATION and you can earn FREE products with each qualifying order. Contact me to place that order soon. Time is running out. 









No comments:

Post a Comment