Monday, January 22, 2024

Technique Sunday: No Line Watercoloring







Hello Stamping Friends,

Sunday Fun Day is here again. This week we are focusing on a specific technique. Have you ever tried no line coloring?  I love the finished look of it.



The teacher in me loves apples, so I naturally gravitated to this line art set for this technique challenge. The purpose of no line water coloring is to have an image that has soft edges without any definitive lines. Water coloring is not a natural thing for me to do, but I am pleased with the final outcome of this card. I hope it inspires you to try this fun technique.


To begin you need to stamp your image in a very light neutral color. I stamped this card in crumb cake that was actually stamped off first onto scrap paper.  Then you use the water painters to pick up color from the lid of your ink pad and start coloring in your image. Be sure to clean off your brush before moving on to a new color.   I felt the Glorious gingham designer series paper was a perfect touch for an apple card. 

For even more inspiration using the no line water coloring technique head on over to Sisters in Stamping.

Thanks for stopping by. See you right back here soon.

REMEMBER: IT IS SALE-A-BRATION and it's time to earn some FREE product with each qualifying order. Contact me soon to get that order placed. TIME IS QUICKLY PASSING BY.




No comments:

Post a Comment