Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Bundles, Bundles, Bundles


Hello Stamping Friends,

Time for another round of Sunday Fun Day with the Sisters in Stamping. This week we are sharing some great projects using bundles found in the Jan-Apr Mini Catalog. 




I used the Ice Cream Swirl bundle for my card. Of course, you may be asking where's the ice cream? Well, I decided to use the bundle in an "out-of-the-box" way.  Who would have thought you can get a basket of strawberries instead?


I used the straw-like stamp of the ice cream set to make the layers of my basket after I die cut the cones paper covering to use as the basket. I used the subtles color family 6x6 designer series paper for my color palette inspiration and then used the paper for the background on my card.

This card is a sure way to let someone know just how thankful you are for them.

Be sure to visit the Sisters in Stamping for more ideas using the spring bundles. 

Thanks for stopping by. See you real soon.


REMINDER; DON'T FORGET IT IS SALE-A-BRATION and you can earn free products with each qualifying order. Don't wait, contact me today because time is ticking.


No comments:

Post a Comment