Sunday, October 1, 2023

Sunday Fun Day - Fall Theme

Hello Stamping Friends,

Today at Sisters in Stamping we are sharing some fun fall cards with you.  Are you all ready for fall colors, leaves falling, pumpkin everything, hayrides, and whatever else says fall? 


Once again, I decided to let the paper do all the "speaking" for me. This paper is absolutely gorgeous and needs little else to accompany it to make great cards. 


I layered the paper on early espresso cardstock while my base is very vanilla. I then added a small strip of the gold side of the paper and a little die cut leaf also from the same pack of paper. I stamped the greeting from the coordinating stamp set on vellum and then die cut it out. (Remember to let the ink dry for a bit before trying to cut or else it will smear and we don't want that.)

Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more fall ideas. 

Thanks for stopping by. Come back soon for more inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment