Saturday, October 14, 2023

Fun Fall Color Challenge


Hello Stamping Friends,

This week with the Sisters in Stamping we were faced with a color challenge. I will say, I don't often use these colors on their own, nevermind, using these colors together. However, after working with them, I love how well they work together. Perfect for a fall or masculine card


 
Look at how awesome they are together! I love when others challenge me to go out of my comfort zone and create something I would have never done on my own.


I love this rooster set, Hey, Chuck. They are silly, sassy roosters that just beg to be used to create some great cards. I love that the set also has a skateboard. My oldest son has been a skateboarder for years. I decided this would be a good card for him because he definitely has something to crow about. (Keep scrolling)


What's better than a skateboarding rooster? Well, a skateboarding rooster on a fence top, of course. The multiple layers on this card add so much to it. I also colored the rooster with blender pens and ink pads.

Want to hear what my oldest son has to crow about? Well, here it is.................... ..................................................................................................................


After celebrating one year of marriage, they have even more to celebrate. They are expecting their first baby. I get to be a Nini for a second time. Everyone in our family is very excited for them and to have a new little one added to the crew.

Thanks for stopping by. Remember to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more inspiration using this color combination.











No comments:

Post a Comment