Saturday, October 14, 2023

Stampers Dozen Fun Fold Blog Hop


Hello Stamping Friends,

Don't you just love blog hops? You can garner so much inspiration in just a few clicks. I'm back today with another great blog hop with the Stampers Dozen. This month's theme is Fun Fold Cards. Now that is exciting, if you ask me. 

Fun fold cards are fun to make, fun to give, and even more fun to receive.  Sometimes crafters find them difficult to make and overwhelming to conquer, but this card is actually pretty easy to make. It's called a double z-fold card. 


And I love letting my designer series paper do the majority of the work. Isn't this a great color combo, too? My two favorite colors, pink and green. The black just makes those two colors pop even more. 


Another thing that has my name all over it is the typewriter. I sure wish I kept mine from my high school/college days. I saw one about a year ago in a shop and couldn't believe the price they were asking for this great memory from days gone by. 


This card is seriously fun to make. Once it was done, I set it up and just admired it. Do you ever admire your creations?


Remember to keep hopping by clicking the links below. Place your order for the products used here by clicking on my name at the end. Have questions? Let me know and I can help you out. 

Don't forget the awesome special to join the Stampin' Up! family. You have two options to choose from: 35% off the price of the kit or 35% more product for $99. Which offer suits you better? Offer valid through October 31, 2023.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty Card! It is pretty amazing that we used the same DSP. Love the fold

    ReplyDelete