Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Halloween Blog Hop - Crafty Colaborations

Hello Stamping Friends,

Halloween is certainly upon us and will be here rather quickly. Today we are hopping through some great Halloween creations and you surely won't want to miss out on these ideas.


I did some thinking outside the box since I really don't have any current Halloween sets. I used the Year to Celebrate stamp set and Halloween colors to make my card.


Party horns can be used for any type of party, right?  Gorgeous grape, pumpkin pie, and lemon lime twist are great Halloween colors and the stripes and polka dots just add to the festive atmosphere. I just hope these horns don't make noise. LOL

What really makes this card is the layers. By now, you know I love adding layers to my cards. I believe the extra layers just bring the card together and gives a nice, completed
look to your end result.

Don't forget to keep hopping by clicking the links below. You won't want to miss any spooky, creepy fun.




Also, there are just 13 days left to join the team at a great savings. Head over to my website by clicking on the link below to join my family. There are so many great benefits to joining the family 





4 comments:

  1. Great idea to use the party favors on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great use of this stamp - Halloween! Great idea. I bought it on an impulse. Now I have an idea of how to use it....Thanks!

    ReplyDelete