Monday, September 25, 2023

Color Challenge - Crafty Challenge Blog Hop

Hello Stamping Friends,

Hope you are fine on this Monday morning. We're here with another crafty challenge blog hop. Remember to click the links at the end of the post to keep hopping for more great projects.

Today's challenge is a color challenge using basic black, early espresso, cherry cobbler and gold foil. I must admit, I was a bit stumped on how to use these colors together because I never put black together with brown and found it difficult to create something with it. But, alas, I was able to get creative as you can see below.


I decided on the gold foil designer series paper to start with. Then I wanted to use the Christmas saying from Night Divine as my focal point. I added just a bit of twine for another dimension. 


It's hard to see in the picture, but here are the colors of the layers. The base is cherry cobbler. The second layer under the foiled designer series paper is basic black. The focal point layers are cherry cobbler, early espresso and very vanilla. The greeting is  stamped in cherry cobbler. 

This is a perfect card to make multiples of especially if you don't have a lot of time because it's pretty quick and easy.

Remember to keep hopping by clicking the links below. 

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon. 











4 comments: