Monday, August 14, 2023

Dynamic Duos - Using Just Two Colors BLog Hop

Hello Stamping friends,

Welcome to another blog hop with the Stampers Dozen. Today iur challenge is using just two colors. Not as easy as it sounds sometimes. Hope you are inspired.


I went with an old favorite, Artistic  Impressions. I love that this set is still with us. I use it often.



I used parakeet party and sweetbsorbet for my two colors. I wanted the smaller flower lighter so I  just stamped on scratch paper first before stamping on the card.

I cut the white layer in half diagonally and stamped the images on the bottom half. The top half I  stamped the hello full strength  and then again without reinking. 

Once I  finished stamping I  embossed the remaining stark white part with the dots folder that is an online exclusive. It finishes off the card wonderfully.  I also cut some tiny strips of paper in the two colors to hid the hard edge of the embossing folder.


I even stamped the inside of the card to make it pretty. Why should the outside be the only thing that is pretty?

Don't forget to keep hopping by clicking the links below to see more beautiful  cards.






2 comments:

  1. Love this color combination. So bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, Rachel! I love these colors together!!

    ReplyDelete