Monday, August 7, 2023

Sunday Fun Day with Sisters in Stamping


Hello Stamping Friends,

Welcome to another Sunday Fun Day with the Sisters in Stamping. This week we are sharing cards that we all need, but don't enjoy having to use: Sympathy cards. Have you ever been caught without one when you needed one?  We're here to help inspire you to make a few cards and have them on-hand when you need them most. 



I used the daisy designer series paper as my starting point. Well, I picked the greeting first and then went to get the paper, but anyway....


I looked at the colors used in the paper pack and chose my colors from that. I wanted to bring out the crushed curry centers, but didn't want it to be bold and solid, so I picked the background stamp in order to still have more white showing.


I felt the finished card needed just a little something extra and settled on using the wink of stella brush on the daisy petals. That little extra shimmer and shine is the perfect touch. Not too much. Now it looks like it could have been a specialty designer series paper pack that has glitter or metallic details. 


I must admit, I tend to lean towards daisies a lot because they were my mom's favorite flower. I even planted daisies in my yard so I can enjoy them and think of her every summer. 

Remember to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more sympathy card ideas. 

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.









No comments:

Post a Comment